Intense Sig Maker v1 Intense Sig Maker v1

Pretty Good Sig Maker

So far so good. I'd like to see many more logo options, which I'm sure you'll implement in your next update. Anyway, good job.

Denvish Stage Dive Denvish Stage Dive

Superb Stuff

Not only is this the best game submitted on Denvish Day, but one of my all-time favorite games on NG. This game is very easy to pick up and play, and is extremely addictive too. My highest score (so far) is 325. Great job Tom. :)

TomFulp responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I have never personally scored that high, so congrats!

Learn Flash Easy! Learn Flash Easy!

Good For a First Flash

Like you said, it's kind of ironic that your first Flash turned out to be a tutorial. I found it pretty helpful. The only thing I would recommend is to correct one spelling error in your meny ("necissary" has an E in place of the I). But that's only a minor problem and doesn't detract from the overall quality of the Flash.

lethal-fish responds:

Thanks for the support. I'll make sure my spelling/grammer is good next time i make a flash.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Wow... I'm blown away.

Simply put, this game is amazing, and it'll keep me busy for a very long time. From the graphics to the style to the audio, everything is just awesome. Hats off to Tom and Dan--this is a spectacular game that'll be hard to top.

Orbit Orbit

So simple, yet so hard.

Great game that is so easy for anyone to play. It's also surprisingly challenging. So far, I'm up to Level 17 and I'm progressing nicely. This is the kind of game that Newgrounds needs--and I hope more games like this are made in the future.

Mario Game Mario Game

Mediocre overall.

When I first tried out this game, I thought it was pretty fun and couldn't possibly see how it got Turd of the Week. The second time I tried to play, I was taken straight to the "Game Over" screen. It took a while before I could get it to work again. That problem needs to be fixed. Also, add some audio. I look forward to seeing you make your improvements. As I said, this game is not that bad when it works.