NG Featureless Chat NG Featureless Chat

This did a horrible job of satirizing me. We don't spell "labor" as "labour" here and NYC isn't a town. You also could've at least written like me or a New Yorker in general, which you didn't. All you get credit for is somehow figuring out that I plan to decrease the value of real estate by rubbing shit on everyone's houses at some point, because that's not even a joke.

Gory's big brown dookie Gory's big brown dookie

My Shit Is Amazing

I hope Kitala and everyone else enjoyed watching me as much as I enjoyed shitting. It's too bad she never shat on me though. Maybe one day, she'll give it some serious thought. It's always more gratifying when a girl or woman shits on me as opposed to the other way around.

Also, oh em gee, this is my first Portal review since January 25, 2006. That's more than 4 fucking years. God damn.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

So True

Thanks for finally telling the masses the truth about Ebaumsworld (even though I've already known it for a long time). A very catchy song with a true message... nice. Excellent job.

Roger Barr meets Tom Fulp Roger Barr meets Tom Fulp

Wow...

Hysterical. Out of the countless movies on NG involving Tom, this has to be my favorite.

Anime Is Awesome Anime Is Awesome

Serves its purpose well.

I'm not a devoted fan of anime nor am I an extreme anime basher. It doesn't really bother me that this Flash was simple and took a short time to make--after all, I realize that its only purpose was to piss off legions of anime fans. Judging by all the angry reviews I saw from them, you've succeeded. I must admit that I got a good laugh reading what they had to say (part of the reason is that they are incapable of spelling properly) and seeing you destroy them. So anyway, you said that you're working on another movie... do you think you're going to get it done by the end of this year, or sometime later?

RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh responds:

It's not a movie. The way I see it this project is to be taken as an anime series all its own.

SMP - How To Make Poop SMP - How To Make Poop

Excellent work.

While pretty poor graphics-wise, the rest of this flash shines in nearly every aspect. Never have I laughed so hard in a long time. The music also rocks; it fits with the flash perfectly. Great job.

Fatal Feces Fatal Feces

Very funny.

Not to mention original. The storyline is like no other. The graphics are also very high quality. There are also many other good aspects. Thanks for the big laugh.

Poopie come home Poopie come home

A true gem.

Never in a long time can you get such a big laugh. Just classic.

Fun With Suicide #8 Fun With Suicide #8

Keep it real...

Highly impressive in both the sound effects and style. Recommended.