NG Featureless Chat NG Featureless Chat

This did a horrible job of satirizing me. We don't spell "labor" as "labour" here and NYC isn't a town. You also could've at least written like me or a New Yorker in general, which you didn't. All you get credit for is somehow figuring out that I plan to decrease the value of real estate by rubbing shit on everyone's houses at some point, because that's not even a joke.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

So True

Thanks for finally telling the masses the truth about Ebaumsworld (even though I've already known it for a long time). A very catchy song with a true message... nice. Excellent job.

Roger Barr meets Tom Fulp Roger Barr meets Tom Fulp

Wow...

Hysterical. Out of the countless movies on NG involving Tom, this has to be my favorite.

Intense Sig Maker v1 Intense Sig Maker v1

Pretty Good Sig Maker

So far so good. I'd like to see many more logo options, which I'm sure you'll implement in your next update. Anyway, good job.

Denvish Stage Dive Denvish Stage Dive

Superb Stuff

Not only is this the best game submitted on Denvish Day, but one of my all-time favorite games on NG. This game is very easy to pick up and play, and is extremely addictive too. My highest score (so far) is 325. Great job Tom. :)

TomFulp responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I have never personally scored that high, so congrats!

Learn Flash Easy! Learn Flash Easy!

Good For a First Flash

Like you said, it's kind of ironic that your first Flash turned out to be a tutorial. I found it pretty helpful. The only thing I would recommend is to correct one spelling error in your meny ("necissary" has an E in place of the I). But that's only a minor problem and doesn't detract from the overall quality of the Flash.

lethal-fish responds:

Thanks for the support. I'll make sure my spelling/grammer is good next time i make a flash.

Thousand years w/ vocals Thousand years w/ vocals

Impressive

Awesome cover. Best song of yours that I've heard, and the vocals sound much better than they did before.

Bonemill responds:

Thanks man I tried really hard :).

The oncoming storm (preview) The oncoming storm (preview)

Reminds Me of Mutiilation's Work

This song sounds very promising. Very atmospheric and melodic. I hope you finish it soon and add some vocals. Ask me if you need any ideas for lyrics.

Captain-Ben_NG Captain-Ben_NG

Breathtaking

You got Ben's face down perfectly, from all of the seemingly infinitesimal details to the big picture. I don't think this could have turned out any better. Also, you should consider drawing me next whenever you have the time. If you're interested, let me know and I'll try to give you a good base pic to work off.